Friday, February 7, 2014

More Kraftiness!

I'm back with two more entries into this year's Krafty Bowl (which I'm hoping Kimmie decides to make an annual event!).

First up in my entry into the "Love" challenge. This retired KK image, Bird Fairy by Crissy Armstrong, always reminds me of the saying "“If you love something set it free if it returns its yours forever, if not it was never meant to be.”


My second (and final!) entry is one for the "Winter" challenge. Winter makes me think of trying to keep warm! (I hate winter. Being cold makes me crabby!) So, for me the theme "Winter" inspired me to use this retired KK stamp, Lavender the Quilter. (Unfortunately, Lavender has been truly retired and is no longer available.)


Whew! I've had a lot of fun participating in some of the Krafty Bowl challenges. Maybe I'll try to enter all the categories if Kimmie decides to hold another Krafty Bowl next year!

Lisa

No comments: