Wednesday, February 5, 2014

A Sweet Couple

Between snow and freezing temps will I ever leave my house?! Oh well, at least I have these two sweeties to warm my heart (while I rely on my space heater to warm my craft room!). Here's a couple that would be at home on any Valentines Day card - Edwin and Hetty from the Edwin and Hetty Set in the DigiStamp Boutique shop.

Supplies: Edwin and Hetty Set (DSB), heart dp (Martha Stewart matt stack), 
border punch (EK Success), red cs (Hobby Lobby), Copics, 
puffy heart sticker (Hobby Lobby) and Copic markers.

Valentines Day is fast approaching, so if you haven't started on your Valentines Day crafting, be sure to head on over to the DSB shop to check out all of the cute Valentines images!
Lisa

2 comments:

Claire said...

Such an adorable card Lisa. Hugs, Claire x

Wendy said...

Totally adorable Lisa.
Wendy xx