Sunday, September 29, 2013

Photo Inspiration

Welcome to another Yumi & Fumi Handmade challenge! For this challenge, Team Yumi took their inspiration from this photo:


Hmmm, I'm not a fan of green. However, I do *LOVE* pink, so I took my inspiration from the round pink bouquets in the photo:


Supplies: Fumi with Messenger Bag (Y&FH),
Lime Twist twine (MME), button, scraps from stash, pop-dots
self-adhesive rhinestones (Recollections) and Copics.

My card is made with the ever fashionable & sassy Fumi with Messenger Bag. Isn't she cute? I'm going to show her off on the following blogs:
Sister Act Card Challenge - anything goes
Make It Monday - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes


Head on over to the Yumi & Fumi Handmade blog to join in on the fun, using ANY stamp! You could win a $10 gift certificate to the Y&FH store! And, while you're there, be sure to check out the other great Yumi and Fumi projects from the rest of the DT!
Lisa

8 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable card and great take on those beautiful colors.

Leanne said...

hahaha! It's so cool that you could take some small part of the PI and create this adorable card. Kudos to you Lisa, this is awesome!! And I see there is a touch of soft green in there. haha!
^.^

loz said...

Gorgeous card and colors. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Unknown said...

So pretty! Saw this at MIM! Have a fabulous day!

Shirley-Anne said...

A pretty little feminine creation Love the sweet image and the paper too . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Monica taylor said...

Very cute! Saw it on MIM

cheiron said...

Pretty and pink...great coloring. This gal looks smart and sassy! Thanks for playing along in the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

Unknown said...

Hey Lisa! I miss you over at Sister Act! I stumbled across your card at MIM, and I was excited to see it was you! As always, your card is beautiful! The image is too cute, but I really love the paper you've used! Have a happy weekend!
Hugs!
Trisha