Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Happy, Happy, Happy!

I'm not usually an audio book fan (I'm a visual person and have trouble following along with the story), but I've been listening to "Happy, Happy, Happy" by Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty fame. He definitely has had a very interesting life.

Well, what makes me happy, happy, happy is a) the fact that it is Wednesday (and the work week is half over!) and b) that I used lots of my favorite color - PINK - in today's DigiStamp Boutique card.


Here's a closeup of the adorable Murphy image:


I'm trying to use some of my neglected craft supply stash, so I used some discontinued products - a 6X6 paper pad from The Angel Company and some iridescent ribbon from The Ribbon Carousel.  The layout is based on this week's The Sweetest Thing sketch. And, of course, I used my trusty Copic markers to color in Murphy.

Wishing you a happy, happy, happy Wednesday!
Lisa



4 comments:

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Lisa, love the colours.
Wendy xx

Gertrude said...

Diese Karte gefällt mir sehr gut, echt ulkig
lg gertrude

Claire said...

This is a little cutie. Hugs, Claire x

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is very Adorable too! Love your take on the sketch!!