Sunday, March 3, 2013

Still Hoping for Spring...

Thanks to two snowstorms within a one week period, I'm still seeing a lot of snow out my front door. (And will continue to see it for quite a while - there's still a lot left to melt.) So, this cute new Spring Louie image (part of the February release from DigiStamp Boutique) brought some much needed cheer to my craft room.

Supplies: Spring Louie (DSB), sentiment (DSB), Nestabilities labels die (Spellbinder), 
ribbon (Michaels), Paper Shapers flower punch (EK Success), rhinestone, 
Copic markers, papers from scrap stash, swirl die cut (Sissix).

I'm going to enter this cutie into the (always) anything goes challenge at Make It Monday.

Head on over to DigiStamp Boutique to find lots of other cute Easter and spring images. One of my all time favorite DSB stamps - Spring Coco and friends - is currently on sale for half price. Coco is adorable as are his little friends!


Lisa

5 comments:

Kim said...

gorgeous card Lisa, such a cute image! sorry to hear about the snow (I won't mention then that I was out pottering in the garden today then...lol!)
Kim x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Boooo to snow. Although we've had it cold lately, its going up to 13 degrees in the week. That will feel like summer!

Love this Louie creation Lisa...the colours are stunning :o)

Unknown said...

How adorable!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing it with us at MIM!

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a sweet, sweet card! Love that adorable image. I can't wait for Spring too. We are expecting a snow storm starting tonight and lasted through Thursday.

Unknown said...

You were my POTW!