Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Give Me Mo' Stamping Time!

I spent last night getting crafty and it felt so good! There are several "anything goes" challenges going on right now (my favorite when I'm pressed for time), so I decided to play along with the current "Anything Goes" challenge on Mo Manning's DP2 Challenge blog. I bought this image *ages* ago and never used her. This is going to be a birthday card for my friend Pam - the inside will read "We may be a year older, but we don't have to like it! Happy Birthday!".

Supplies:  "Two Jill" (My Manning), Lime Twist Happy Go Lucky 6X6 pad (My Minds Eye), ribbon, Copics. Layout: Sketch SC241 from SplitCoastStampers.

Have a great day! I'll see you again on Friday with a totally new challenge from Totally Papercrafts!
Lisa

3 comments:

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Lisa, adorable image.
Wendy xx

Anja said...

Hehe, great idea to initiate this cute image and the sentiment is too funny - but you are so right with it!
Wonderful card, I am sure your friend will love it!
Thank you so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Pencil!
Hugs, Anja

Danni said...

So adorable!! What a great card!