Monday, August 13, 2012

2012 Olympics

Did you watch a lot of the 2012 London Olympics? I watched A LOT, including a lot of my favorite summer Olympic sport - gymnastics. I'm so proud of Team USA! I was also happy for the British gymnasts and their medal wins. I don't think I'd ever seen a British gymnast medal at the Olympics. It was especially nice since they hosted the games this year.

To celebrate Team USA's victory, I made this card using DSB's Gymnast Molly, which is an August "Offer of the month".


I used my Creative Memories circles (double) punch to make the Olympic rings. The "USA" letters are cut from blue cardstock using my Cricut. And then I added the stripes with a white get pen.

We also enjoyed the opening and closing ceremonies. So much great music and some great comedy from "Mr. Bean", Eric Idle and even the Queen Mum herself! (I always heard she had a sense of humor but had trouble picturing it. I guess you don't get much of a chance to let your hair down as the Queen of England!)
Lisa

2 comments:

Beth T said...

Another cute card!!

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Wow....love this Lisa....really stunning! Sally-Ann :o)