Monday, June 11, 2012

Anything Goes

Yay! Things have finally calmed down so that I am able to make cards more often! After checking out a few of my regular challenge blog stops, I came up with this card:

Supplies: Mr. Fix It (Mo Manning's Digital Pencil Too), ruler twill tape (Ribbon Carousel), paper from stash, Copic markers, antique pewter brads.

For my layout, I used the current sketch at Sketch Saturday:


I'm entering Mr. Fixit in several challenges:
Digital Pencil Too - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes (optional theme: Father's Day/male)
Sketch Saturday - sketch
Phindy's Place - Father's Day/masculine
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Father's Day/masculine

Have a great week!
Lisa

3 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

What a gorgeous masculine card, just perfect for our Father's Day Challenge this week at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, thank you for joining us
Hugs Kate xx

Unknown said...

Ooooh, such a wonderful male card! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Phindy's Place!

Elle said...

Awesome card for the guys. This card is the first I have seen that actually temps me to Digis.