Friday, April 6, 2012

B-I-N-G-O!

Welcome to another Totally Papercrafts challenge! This week's challenge is to design a card using this BINGO grid of card "ingredients":


I chose the diagonal of Blue, Lilac and Pink for my card:


My card features another cute Easter image from DigiStamp Boutique. This guy is part of the Easter Collection 2. This layout is very different for me and was inspired by Amy Rysavy's Spring and Easter Card Series on You Tube. My cards are always so geometric and symmetrical! Must be the rule following eldest child in me. ;-) I'm trying to shake things up a bit and I'm finding Amy's videos very inspirational.

Well, enough blabbering from me. :) Head on over to the Totally Papercrafts blog to check out the rest of the team's cards. If you play along with us, you might win an awesome prize from Simon Says Stamp - a $25 gift card. Wow! :)

For those who celebrate - have a blessed Good Friday and a Happy Easter! I'll be celebrating with the extended family when we host the annual family Easter dinner. It should be fun, other than all the cleaning and cooking for 13 people. ;-)
Lisa

11 comments:

Oak Pond SC said...

What and adorable card Lisa! Love your color choices. This image is darling. Have a very happy Easter. <3 Kim

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww fabulous card, cute image, awesome colouring, lovely design,have a great weekend hun, sue,x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Fab card, Lisa. Love the layout and such a cute image.
Sounds like youhave a full house for Easter - hope you have a lovely time.
Caroline xxx

Wendy said...

Awww so adorable and really gorgeous Lisa, love the image and fabby design...Hope you have a lovely Easter.
Wendy xx

Karen B. said...

Such a cute card, the mauve background is stunning. Happy Easter!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lisa :-) You were very brave going for all of the colours but you pulled it off perfectly :-)

Happy Easter ! :-)
luv
Lols x x x
sorry am late, me comp was broke :-(

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Oh this is stunning Lisa - I love the layout too and the colours are fabulous - thank you :o)

Turtle In The Sand said...

Make that 14 for dinner, I am on my way! Sweet card here Lisa. My husband says all my cards look the same too. I think he is right. I make many geometric. Happy Easter Lisa

Victoria said...

A beautiful card, I love what you have done with my bingo challenge. Sorry I am late commenting, it is called having both boys and husband at home!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

SUPER SWEET! Love your card!
Hope you had a wonderful Easter, hugs, Karin

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

SUPER SWEET! Love your card!
Hope you had a wonderful Easter, hugs, Karin