Thursday, March 29, 2012

Come On, Get Hoppy!

Hey there! It's been pretty quiet around here lately, I know. :sigh:  Life had been really busy and stressful for a while, and I realized I had been feeling a little blue. Even when I had time, I just didn't feel inspired. At all. Things are better now, however, and I've had the itch to create something with the wonderful new Easter images from DigiStamp Boutique. I bought this fun paper from Hobby Lobby and it totally inspired me! I liked the idea of using plaid for a boy image. I thought the bright colors in the plaid paper were springy enough for Easter, despite not being your typical pastel Easter colors. This cute little guy is Dan and you can find him in the shop here: Dan.


Don't forget - tomorrow is time for another Totally Papercrafts challenge. If you like Easter images, you may just want to check it out. {Hint! Hint!}
Lisa