Sunday, September 18, 2011

Freakishly Fun!

Today's DSB card is actually a project. A milk box carton, to be exact. I was inspired to make one of these after seeing the adorable Halloween treat box that Kerry made.


Here's the side view so you can see all the cute papers that I used. :)


This little creature is from the September release, Cute Halloween Collection. The sentiment and bat are part of this month's freebie. I took advantage of the great "Buy 3, get 2 free" deal over at Crafty Chaos Designs to buy these fun "Eye of Newt" digital papers.

I am entering this project into two challenges: the monthly challenge over at Jillian Vance Designs' Freaky Fridays challenge and the "Happy Fall Y'All!" challenge over at Love to Crop! (I'm assuming fall colors includes Halloween colors.)

Kerry has a tutorial for the milk carton box on her blog. However, it is in centimeters and my Scor-Pal doesn't have metric measurements. So, come back on Friday for my Fab Friday post with inch measurements and a few tips I picked up while making today's project. (I loved making this so much that I plan on making a bunch more to sell at the upcoming Hatton craft show!)

Happy Stamping!
Lisa

5 comments:

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Wow-wee - love this Lisa - stunning :o)

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

This is so darn cute, I LOVE it! :D

Peggy Sue said...

so adorable Lisa! I will be back for the tutorial for sure!! Thanks for joining the challenge at Love to Crop!
Peggy Sue-Love to Crop guest designer
http://ICrea8Cards.blogspot.com

Doris P. said...

OMG - want - need this one!! so adorable!!! thanks for participating in the Love to Crop FALL challenge.. isn't this fun!! new follower as well :) doris-guest designer Love to Crop FALL colors
http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com

Bunny Vance said...

That is sooo cute! Love it! Thanks for linking to us ~ A Jillian Vance Design.
Blessings,
Bunny & Jillian