Friday, March 18, 2011

Springtime Basket

Welcome to Fab Friday! Recently, Gina K posted a link on Facebook for a video tutorial for springtime baskets.
Craft Segment-Springtime Baskets
 Clip_Summary_Image

You can download the template for the basket here:
Gina K downloads

These looked so simple that even yours truly could make them, so I decided to give it a try. I wanted something green to put out for St. Patrick's Day, so I used some green cardstock, some shamrock dp and a few green Prima flowers to make this decoration for my mantel:

I'm planning to make another one for Easter. It would look cute with some dyed Easter eggs, wouldn't it? And it would be even better with some Easter chocolate! :)

Lisa

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

What a cute basket. An easter basket would be really cute!