Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wednesday with Wings

OK, between Christmas cards, Christmas concerts and Christmas cookies, I needed to change it up a bit for this week's Wednesday with Wings post. Here's a little something warm and spring-y.


Supplies: One of a Kind (TA-3337), Lillyanna SWIC and coordinating cardstock, Lemonade Blossoms & Buttons kit, Palette Noir ink, Copics (skin: Skin White and Pale Pink, hair: Pale Yellow, Buttercream Yellow and Brick Beige, bench: Brick Beige, Sand and Sepia, dress: Pale Pink and Pink, bows: Tender Pink, flower: Aqua Blue and Pale Yellow). All supplies from The Angel Company (TAC).

And, hey, did you notice the new blog header? Yeah, yeah, I know - I said I needed a break from Christmas. But I've got my blog "redecorated" for the holidays and this was a quick and easy header image to create. I used this tutorial to help me figure it out: Everyday Morgan's "Make your own header" tutorial. Now I can't wait to find time to make something fancier!

4 comments:

Danni said...

Adorable card!!

Chelsea said...

love it ... makes me warm!

mulberry station said...

Lisa, this is an adorable card! Nancy

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute and sweet!!
Hugs,
Cabio