Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wednesday with Wings - Catch up!

I am so behind with my blogging in general and my Angel Company projects in particular. I haven't been feeling right and stayed home sick Monday and part of Tuesday. After copious amounts of sleep, I feel much better. Now I can get back to crafting!

For this week's WWW, I'm going to share some giftbag ideas with you. Once a year my upline, Avis, hosts a holiday bag swap open to all TAC demonstrators. The big draw is to be one of the first 10 to sign up so you can get a "Mischelle bag". (Mischelle Smith is the oh-so-talented founder of The Angel Company.) I've been lucky enough to get one most years. :) Here's this year's bag:


Isn't it cute? Mischelle used one of my favorite stamp sets ever - Merriest Wishes. I love the Nesties die that she used, too.

Here are some bags from previous years. The red bag is a traditional handled gift bag with a cardstock "bib" that serves to help keep the bag closed. (The handles feed up through the cardstock.) The blue one is just a colored lunch bag with the top rolled down. Holes were punched around the edges and ribbons were tied through the holes.The snowman is stamped on a metal rimmed rectangular tag.



Handmade packaging really helps jazz up a small gift. Hopefully these bags will give you some ideas for your own holiday giftbags! :)

2 comments:

Danni said...

Glad you are feeling better! Wonderful projects!

Chelsea said...

very cute!