Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Witchy Wednesday

This week's Wednesday with Wings has a Halloween twist.


Don't Frankie and the witch make the cutest couple? :)

Lately, I've seen so many wonderful 3D projects while blog surfing. I was dying to try to make some kind of cute Halloween container myself but needed something simple. (I'm not very good at following 3D directions!) I don't think I've ever tried to make one of these 2-5-7-10 boxes before. It was fun! And EASY! Even I didn't screw it up the first time I tried it! lol! Splitcoaststampers has a great little 2-5-7-10 box tutorial.

Supplies: Happy Haunting T2536 (TAC), Embossed Curve border punch (EK Success), orange cardstock (Hobby Lobby), paper scraps from stash, COPIC markers, Halloween ribbon (Michaels).

And more wonderful, witchy good Halloween fun is coming! The Angel Company is hosting a Halloween inspired blog hop on October 15. I'll be posting more on this soon!

Wicked Good Blog Hop ~ Saturday October 16th!




No comments: