Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Final Free For All at PWCO

This is my last Free For All card for this month. I can't wait to see what my next month's assignment will be! For my card, I couldn't resist using this adorable new image from the latest Rachelle Anne Miller release. My youngest daughter loves snowglobe so this image reminds me of her. :)


If you look closely, you'll see that there is a little snowman on piece of the dp that closely resembles the snowman inside of the snowglobe.  I thought that was a fun coincidence, especially since this was just a piece from my scrap pile.

Supplies: A Magical Christmas by Rachelle Anne Miller, red Bazzill and green Prism cardstock, Season's Greetings (Let It Snow collection, 3 Bugs in a Rug), snowflake punch (Martha Stewart), scallop border punch (Fiskars) Copics, rhinestone, corner punch (Stampin' Up!), sheer white ribbon.

No comments: