Monday, July 26, 2010

A Trio of new TAC cards

I'm starting to prepare for my open house this weekend and have been busy making some new samples cards. (Send me an email at lisajtmo@yahoo.com if you're in the mid-Mo area and are interested in attending.) Here's the first batch of cards that I made:


This was a super quick card to make. One of the things I love about TAC's Rustic Chic papers is the border printed on several of the designs. The patterend layer of the card is all one piece of paper, layered on Brown cardstock and then adhered to the Kraft cs base. The image (from Hieroglyph Horses) is stamped in Burnt Umber on Ivory cs and mounted on more Brown cs. Embellishments are from the Amelia "hardware kit".


This colorful card is made with Springtime Garden (T-3231) and Miss Moxie paper (V-841). The base card is made with TAC's Scarlet cardstock. (The image was colored with Copics and the sentiment is handwritten.)


I just love the images in the Girlz and Boyz set. They're cute but kind of funky, so I think the Pop Rockz paper works well with them. Other supplies include Bazzill cs (Juneberry and Petunia), Lime Scrapper's Floss, and flower & button from the Lemonade Blossoms & Buttons. Image colored with Copic markers.

While I was away for the weekend, I got my shipment of new stamps so be on the lookout for more TAC cards later this week!

2 comments:

Danni said...

Great cards!!

mulberry station said...

Hi Lisa, Just wanted to stop by and say Hi!!! Hope you are doing well. Your cards are darling!!
Nancy