Monday, July 5, 2010

Saturday Sketch at PWCO

So, did you check out the PWCO blog Saturday to see this week’s sketch? 

This month, I'm providing the Monday card sample for the weekly sketch. Here's this week's card:


I just love this stamp! I think that the little birdie sitting on Harriet the Hippo‘s head is just the right touch of added cuteness! They look like good, albeit unlikely, pals.

Why don’t you try your hand at using this week’s sketch? Then come back and share it in the comments section below.

Supplies:
Stamps: Harriet the Hippo from the Safari Friends collection (PWCO), sentiment (TAC)
Paper: Persuasion Stripe from the Persuasion Collection by Bo Bunny Press, pink Prism cardstock, brown cs
Other: Prisma flower, brad, ribbon (Michaels)

1 comment:

Danni said...

Oh my! this is so cute! I just love the little hippo!