Monday, June 14, 2010

Enjoy!

As promised, here's another card featuring the new DSB Woodland Cuties release as well as some of the My Minds Eye paper stack (a Hobby Lobby find). I love this stack because the papers look slightly distressed/aged, which saves me from having to ink the edges myself. These days, anything that helps me get my cards done faster is a good thing! Sketches help a lot with that, too. This card is based on sketch SC246 from the SplitCoastStampers site:


The button is a "souvenir" from a recent trip to St. Louis. After dropping my mom and sister off at the airport (they've been visiting), my youngest daughter, Ali, and I headed off to visit the zoo and then do some "city" shopping. My best Archiver's find was a bag of buttons from Autumn Leaves - A Rhonna Christmas. The button looks sort of peachy in this photo but the buttons are all pretty pinks, blues and greens. I can't wait for things to settle down so that I can play with my new buttons some more. :)

No comments: