Saturday, April 24, 2010

PaperWorks Co. challenge

I recently discovered an online store called PaperWorks Co. They have a blog, too, with a weekly sketch challenge. The most recently Sunday Sketch was this one:



The long, lean shape of the card reminded me of this Alfie image from DigiStamp Boutique. Alfie has always been one of my favorite Sally-Ann images. He's just so darn cute. :)


The blue and yellow papers are from a paper pad I just bought at Hobby Lobby yesterday. It's called "Sweet Pea" and it has some baby designs but it's mostly geometric, shabby chic pastel patterns like the ones on my card. I think it's really versatile.

If you've never been to the PaperWorks Co. site, I suggest you stop by to see some of their fun products (including Basic Grey papers - my fave). They also are introducing their own, exclusive line of Rachel Anne Miller (of Stampavie fame) stamps! They're just too cute and you can see them on their blog here: Rachel Anne Miller blog hop. (Check out the blog hop while you're there, too. There are some *awesome* cards to see!)

1 comment:

pickle said...

Oh wow this is fabulous..I love the colour tones
Kerry x