Monday, March 8, 2010

Fab Friday - Alice in Wonderland Style

Do you remember the line in the original Disney version of Alice in Wonderland - ""I'm late, I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date!" Well, that would be pretty much the story of my life! lol. I was so busy Friday night getting ready for a crafters' garage sale the next morning that I totally forgot about Fab Friday. Oops!

I have two awesome stamped jewelry tutorials to share with you, both featuring stamp sets from The Angel Company (TAC).

Here's one that also gives a tutorial on using odorless mineral spirits with Prismacolor pencils:
Butterfly necklace

Here's another one that features this month Stamp of the Month, "Snail Mail", as well as the special, limited edition "S is for She" stamp set:
She Adds Beauty necklace

I have box of microscope slides that I bought years ago and bought some hinged frames at Michael's yesterday. I'm going to try my hand at making a necklace or two. They look like a lot of fun to make & would make a great Mothers' Day gift.

Have a great week!

No comments: