Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Shelly

Sally-Ann has been oh so busy over at the DigiStamp Boutique! Here's a card I made with the adorable Shelly.

I used some more of those wonderful Penny Lane papers that I used on my SSW/Digital Pencil card last week. The card base is made from PTI cardstock. The Hello stamp is a retired one from TAC. (I love those Swirly Greetings!) I hand cut the little tag but the photo corner is made with a punch from Stampin' Up!

You can find more Shelly images along with her adorable buddy, Murtle, here.

3 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Very sweet card, Lisa!!

Arlana 11426 said...

Such a sweet card . Im in love with this digi!!!! So fun

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

I adore this Lisa.....the papers and colours are so perfect....wish I had your eye for colour....gorgeous...xx