Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

The jack-o-lanterns have been carved, Halloween candy bought and the weather should cooperate for trick-or-treating!

This is probably my last Halloween card for this year. My friend, Jenny, is on the Squigglefly design team. When I saw this Halloween card on her blog, I had to go check out the store. I bought the kitty version that Jenny used as well as this adorable puppy version. (I love how the green Scrappers' Floss mimics the look of the pumpkin vine!)


A fellow Angel, Julie, posted a link on her blog to this fun site: Candy Corn Treats. (Julie's Candy Corn Pudding is featured in the article.) There are lots of fun recipes! I'll be making more of my friend Courtney's Pumpkin Bars today. They disappear, well, like Halloween magic! :-)

4 comments:

mulberry station said...

Your card is darling Lisa! I love the sweet image. Those little puppies are so cute. You did a great job on coloring. The sketch and detail work is really fun. Happy Halloween!

Danni said...

So adorable!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute Lisa!!

Marcia said...

Love those puppies!