Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sweet Sketch Wednesday #10!

Yay! It's time for another sketch on the Sweet Sketch Wedneday challenge blog.

Isn't he just the coolest little owl? He's from The Angel Company's "Hip to Be Square" set. All papers (Amberly Grace dp; Kraft, Brown and Ivory TAC cardstock, DCWV Robin Egg Blue cardstock) and ink (Palette Burnt Umber) are also from TAC. I colored him in using Prismacolor watercolor pencils and a Dove Blender Pen.

Be sure to try out this week's sketch soon!

7 comments:

Diana said...

Duuuude! This is rockstar! I love those papers and your card is just too adorable!

Arlana 11426 said...

What a adorable card I love how you did everything and that owl is so cute. Thanks for being such a sweet part of the design tema.

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute card Lisa!! I love that Owl set. Great job!

Cheri said...

Great Card. :)

Check out my blog award for you onmy blog

mulberry station said...

I love your owl and your colors. Great job, Lisa!

Barb said...

This is so cute! Love it!

Kelly Mahany said...

Look Whooo's got the sweetest card ever!! Adorable!

Sorry I am so late in blog hopping to the DT blogs! I really like your card... it was worth the wait!