Thursday, August 20, 2009

One Last Lick...

It's hard to believe that summer is almost over. Yes, I know that according to the calendar, we still have time left - even using the artificial cutoff of Labor Day. But, we go back to school here on Monday and I start work tomorrow, so for the girls & me, summer is truly over.

So, I wanted to make a few summer themed cards to celebrate the joys of summer. This adorable cow is part of an adorable stamp set from The Angel Company. The papers are all from TAC as well (Catelynn), except for the scrap of brown cardstock that I used to mount the cow image.

Party on, dudes! Enjoy what's left of summer. :)

2 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute!! Our summer ended this week too...DS went back to school on Tuesday and I returned to my normal work hours.

mulberry station said...

What cute cow cards. These are so cute.