Sunday, May 31, 2009

One last SOA challenge card!

Well, I'm disappointed that I won't be able to get a card done for the button challenge, but here's my final challenge card for the Stampin' Out Alzheimer's fundraiser. It was a lot of fun and I would definitely participate in something like this again. Here's my card for the "I've Got the Blues" challenge, which required the use of blue and brown Copic markers. I also submitted for the May sketch challenge on the Magnolialicious site.

You can't see it in the photo, but the printed paper is glittered. To add interest in the little strips of paper on either side of the card (sketch elements), I used my Glue Pad to stamp swirls (TAC) which I then sprinkled with ultra fine glitter. I also used my new Labels 1 Nestabilities for the first time. I really love that shape!

4 comments:

Barb Hardeman said...

Tilda is so precious sitting there inside your new Labels shape. I love the soft colors you chose and the sketch is terrrrrific!

Nancy said...

Sweet card Tilda looks so very cute sitting there. Great job!

Laurel said...

Adorable card Lisa! I love the soft colors that you have chosen for Tilda and your DP is just so pretty! Hugs

Suzanne J Dean said...

Very cute & so precious--love the soft colors too!

hugz,
Suzanne