Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Night Blog Party

I really had intended to share another card with you tonight, but I've been battling a stomach bug this week and, right now the bug is definitely winning this round. Instead, I'd like to share some cool blog links that I collected today. Check these out!

Lauren M stamps with TAC - If you spend much time blog hopping, chances are you've seen Lauren Meader's beautiful work. (She also designs for Papertrey Ink and other companies.) She has some pretty cards on her blog made with "Love Blooms" from TAC.

Gina K's free digital paper download - Gina K is launching a new free program called "Stamp TV". To celebrate, she's giving away free digital paper downloads.

Cammie's Box Tutorial - This free template allows you to make 2 gable boxes out of one sheet of 8.5 X 11 cardstock. (This is a great Scor-Pal project.) I am dying to try this one out!

Have fun bloghopping your way through these links!

No comments: