Wednesday, August 6, 2008

What I've Been Reading...

I've been reading the Gemma Doyle trilogy by Libba Bray and have really enjoyed it! I was intrigued by the first book, "A Great & Terrible Beauty" when I spotted it while working in the school library. I finally decided to check it out to read this summer. I loved it! I quickly moved on to the second book, Rebel Angels, and am now almost done with the third and final installment, "The Sweet Far Thing". Part of me can't wait until I finish the book and find out what fate holds in store for Gemma and her friends. Part of me doesn't want to finish the book, though, since it is the end of the series!

These are definitely the favorites of anything I've read lately. My next read will be "Three Cups of Tea" for my bookclub. I've heard mixed reviews from my fellow readers. I hope I enjoy it enough to finish it for book club!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Hope you like the way the series turns out- and your book club book too. I really should get back into reading...one of these days.